Well-Proportioned Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- Accents of stone across the front of this Split Level house plan add variety to the stucco exterior.
- Six steps up the front stairs brings you to the entry foyer where a vaulted den lies to your left.
- In back, a half wall separates the hall from the main living area that is all open concept.
- The kitchen comes with a walk-in pantry and a peninsula eating bar where you can grab a quick bite to eat or just chat with friends while cooking.
- Two family bedrooms are on the first floor and the master suite gets the entire second floor all to itself.
- The split level layout gives you shorter flights of stairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,521 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 533 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,082 sq. ft.
- Deck: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 553 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss