Well-Proportioned Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Multiple gables span the front of this well-proportioned Traditional home.
- Inside you have beautiful two-story ceilings in both the foyer and the huge family room.
- Keep an eye on all the action right from the kitchen sink with views of the breakfast nook and family room fireplace.
- When it's time for bed, homeowners have just a few short steps to get to the master suite with its elegant tray ceiling, private bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- An open rail staircase in the family room leads upstairs where each of the three large bedrooms has a big walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,335 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,464 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 871 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,464 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 397 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot