Well-Proportioned Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Family and friends have lots of room to move with ease in the large two-story great room with its big fireplace.
- A wide opening lets you see right into the formal dining room with its built-in corner hutch.
- The efficient kitchen has a snack bar where you can grab quick meals or chat with whoever is in the kitchen.
- There's a built-in desk by the breakfast nook, ideal for doing or supervising homework.
- All three bedrooms are on the upper floor where the master suite gets extra light from two transom windows.
- Pocket doors are used to closet off the master walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss