Well Suited Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- This well-planned stucco home is suited for a narrow lot. Its interior begins with a two-story foyer that displays a sweeping, curved staircase, an art niche and a plant ledge.
- The vaulted ceiling in the living room is enhanced by a full-height window and a fireplace. Columns separate the living and dining rooms; the dining room has a tray ceiling.
- The step-saving kitchen is adjacent to a carousel breakfast room with a French door to the rear yard.
- A gas fireplace warms the family room, which features a room-divider display counter and sliding glass doors. A den with a tray ceiling rounds out the first floor.
- The master suite boasts a tray ceiling, window seat, raised whirlpool tub and separate shower. Three family bedrooms share a full bath.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space, please specify preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,539 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,383 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 406 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss