Well-Though-Out Two Story House Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home plan features a well-thought-out plan.
- As you enter this home, you'll love the unique design that features an open plan combining a formal living and dining room separated by elegant columns.
- The island kitchen enjoys lots of space including a breakfast nook that accesses a rear-screened porch.
- The family room flows into the kitchen nook area and features an inviting fireplace.
- Three family bedrooms share the second floor with the deluxe master bedroom that features French doors at its entrance.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,336 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,819 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss