What a Combination
About This Plan
- What a combination--a charming turn-of-the-century exterior with a contemporary interior floor plan. A wraparound railed porch and rear deck expand the living space to outdoor entertaining.
- Vaulted ceilings throughout the great room and dining room add spaciousness, while a fireplace warms the area.
- The master suite is on the first floor for privacy and convenience. It boasts a roomy walk-in closet and private bath with a garden whirlpool tub, separate shower and dual vanities.
- Two vaulted family bedrooms on the second floor share a full bath.
- Note the loft area and extra storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 533 sq. ft.
- Deck: 177 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick