Wide Country Porch
About This Plan
- A great, big wide covered porch spans most of the front of this Country house plan giving you a wonderful place to sit and relax.
- Another outdoor space in back is the wrap-around deck where you can grill to your heart's content.
- Inside, pocket doors close off the dining room that has a recessed hutch area.
- A vaulted breakfast nook makes a bright and airy place for informal meals.
- The huge family room is also vaulted and has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- There are two bedrooms on the main floor including the master suite with its elegant tray ceiling.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a charming former window, walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Bonus space gives you room for expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,128 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 716 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 519 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 554 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick