Wide Footprint with Side Loading Garage
About This Plan
- Here's an executive home with a heart. And the heart is the delightful kitchen, dining nook, and vaulted family room. Warmed by a fireplace and banks of windows, this casual space is equally comfortable as a gathering spot for two or twenty.
- The kitchen is equipped with long stretches of countertop, built-in double ovens, an island with a downdraft cook top, and a walk-in pantry large enough to accommodate a freezer.
- Although more formal, the front of the house shares the affable ambience. Open to the foyer, the living and dining room are defined by columns and intriguing tray ceilings. The living room fireplace can be viewed from the dining room.
- Another fireplace graces the master suite. Two-sided, the fireplace can be enjoyed from the bedroom and bath, which hosts a whirlpool tub, arch-top shower, and privacy enclosure for the toilet.
- The driveway and garage doors are located at the side of the house. From the street, the garage is camouflaged by a bow window that balances the den window. Entry from the garage is through a laundry room with cabinets, a built-in ironing board, and a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,336 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,036 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 571 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 831 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss