Wide Open Design
About This Plan
- Step inside off your covered entry and enjoy the views through the rear sliding doors to the patio by the breakfast nook. This house plan marries an open floor plan with a split bedroom design.
- Vaulted living spaces define the center of this plan. The great room, kitchen and nook are completely open creating great flow. The angled island is perfect for eating and food prep. You'll also enjoy the convenient pantry.
- On the right you'll find kids and/or guest rooms which share a private bath.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet and great windows looking onto your landscaped back yard.
- Off the two-car garage you'll find a very convenient mudroom and washer/dryer utility room.
- Related Plans: For an alternate layout and exterior, see house plan 32085AA.
- Gain an extra bedroom with house plan 32086AA.
- Need a one-car garage? See house plan 32084AA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,404 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- Entry: 43 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 453 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss