Wide-Open Lakefront Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed specifically for multiple families, this lakefront home plan has a wide-open floor.
- Vaulted ceilings along with an open floor plan allow for a spacious feeling.
- The large kitchen has space for two refrigerators, a pantry, microwave, and a large island with a raised eating bar.
- The prow front provides a panoramic view, while the deck is excellent for conversation and relaxation.
- While the upstairs, including two bedrooms is perfect for adults, kids rule the daylight basement. The optional spacious family room gives them room to run, while an optional bedroom and bunkroom provide extra sleeping arrangements.
- Vaulted ceilings in living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,104 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,104 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,094 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch