Wide Rear Deck for Great Views
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Lap siding and a welcoming front porch give a traditional, country-style look to the house plan with wooden columns and handrails. This plan is designed for construction on land that slopes down to the right and rear, where a wide deck offers a splendid view. All of the rear rooms offer excellent views, this plan is ideal for construction as a vacation home.
- The foyer opens into a bayed den on the right, and stairs on the left.
- Natural light washes down over the stairway through an arched window there.
- The spacious living room has a gas fireplace. It flows into an octagonal dining room, which in turn is open to the kitchen.
- The C-shaped kitchen offers a wealth of cupboard and counter space. A raised eating bar rims the kitchen/dining room boundary, and the view from the kitchen sink is splendid.
- Upstairs, plenty of natural light spills into this home plan's large, luxurious master suite through a wide bay window outfitted with a window seat, and more washes in through dual skylights. Two additional bedrooms and a wide balcony are on the second floor.