Williamsburg Charm with a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This classic two-story Williamsburg plan offers symmetry and the lasting appeal of traditional siding.
- Off the foyer is the spacious formal living room to the right and the equally spacious dining room on the left. To the rear of the plan is the large den with ample built-in cabinets and book shelves plus a fireplace with a raised hearth.
- Gourmet kitchen features a center island with a down-draft cooktop, separate double ovens, pantry, built-in desk and long breakfast bar. Located off the breakfast area is a guest bath, laundry and stairs leading to a future bonus room over the garage.
- Upstairs the master bedroom has his and her walk-in closets and a compartmentalized vanity and bath. Three other bedrooms share a bath.
- Two storage rooms are located in the full-sized garage.
- Foundation options: Slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Entry: 156 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room