Window-Banked House Plan
About This Plan
- The master bedroom anchors one end of the house plan, the remaining bedrooms anchor the other. This medium-sized house plan also appeals to the retired couple that requires formality but grimaces at maintaining the massive square footage that normally accompanies it.
- This window-banked house plan, perfect for any city lot, features a formal dining room overlooking a flower garden and a sun-soaked living room. Accommodations for overnight guests are made easy with the three-bedroom design.
- Inside, guests enter a triangle: the family room at the top, dining room to the left, and living room with high ceilings on the right.
- For family projects like laundry, the utility room sits right of the two bedrooms.
- Meanwhile, wardrobe storage will not be a problem in the master bedroom where a gaping, walk-in closet awaits. A few feet away, you'll find a spa for end-of-the-day relaxation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,798 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,798 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss