With Views In Mind
About This Plan
- This home plan was designed with views in mind. Its large gable and open truss porch give it a distinct mountain look.
- As you enter you will see vaulted ceilings and exposed beams that extend through the living and dining area with gabled glass at each end.
- A galley kitchen with an open bar area renders a cozy yet inclusive feeling.
- The living room offers a corner fireplace creating warmth, and French doors opening to the porch expanding the space for entertaining and relaxation.
- Each of the two bedrooms incorporates French doors for easy access to the deck.
- Bedroom one includes a walk-in closet and a large bath with a privacy door to the toilet and shower / tub area, while bedroom two includes a bath with access to the laundry.
- This plan also provides expandable space and a one-car garage in the lower level if needed.
- This house plan embraces both simplicity and quaint, mountain charm making it the perfect choice for a weekend getaway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 144 sq. ft.
- Deck: 482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 7"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 855 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms