With Views to Rear
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Hipped roof lines, gables, lots of glass and views to the rear set off the charming exterior of this transitional home with a split bedroom design and open floor plan.
- The covered entryway opens to the foyer, from which you see the dining room, demarcated by three interior columns, and the gathering room straight ahead, where the ceiling slopes to 12 feet, 6 inches. Ceilings in the dining room reach this height.
- A fireplace flanked by built-ins anchors the gathering room, which flows into the open kitchen and the bayed breakfast area. A pantry closet in the kitchen expands its storage space. A French door in the breakfast area accesses the deck/terrace in back
- The master suite, placed on the opposite side of the house, is graced by a tray ceiling in the bedroom. The master bath includes a garden tub, separate shower, two sinks and a walk-in closet divided into two sections. Bedrooms two and three each have direct access to another bath.
- Over the garage, an optional bonus room offers opportunities for future expansion.
- Foundation options: basement of 1,199 sq. ft., storage of 679 sq. ft. or crawl space.
- Related Plans: Get a brick exterior with house plan 1725LV.
- Get more room with house plan 17673LV (2,325 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,950 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,290 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick