Wonderful Curb Appeal
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Supported by four sets of double columns and topped by a gable with a bulls-eye window, the front porch of this traditional home provides a resounding street presence.
- Inside, nine-foot ceilings are standard, while the foyer rises to 13 feet, three inches. More columns divide the foyer from the dining room.
- With its angled eating bar, the kitchen is also well-positioned to serve the great room and the breakfast room. Notice the fireplace in the great room and the access to the rear porch and patio from the breakfast room.
- A separate shower and tub, plus dual lavatories and walk-in closets, are featured in the compartmented master bath. Another full bath is used by the occupants of the secondary bedrooms.
- A large bonus area, a powder room, a laundry room and a small patio off the storage area complete this charming home.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.