About This Plan
- Spacious and elegant, this Traditional home plan is full of wonderful details that make a house a home.
- Instead of walls, a series of columns define the borders of the dining room with its tray ceiling, preserving the views.
- Both the foyer and the grand family room have ceilings that rise up two stories.
- Relax in the informal area of the home comprised of the kitchen, nook and hearth room with fireplace.
- A screened porch lies close at hand so you can dine outside in comfort.
- The main floor master suite is a world of its own with an elegant tray ceiling, separate sitting room and fabulous master bathroom.
- On the second floor, three large bedrooms are joined by a raised loft area and a sunken rec room with wet bar.
- The attic offers tons of potential at 928 square feet and can be built out at a future data or used as storage.
- The roof is stick framed with a 12:12 main pitch and a 10:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,452 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,839 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,613 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 196 sq. ft.
- Attic: 928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 926 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery