About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Spacious and elegant, this Traditional home plan is full of wonderful details that make a house a home.
- Instead of walls, a series of columns define the borders of the dining room with its tray ceiling, preserving the views.
- Both the foyer and the grand family room have ceilings that rise up two stories.
- Relax in the informal area of the home comprised of the kitchen, nook and hearth room with fireplace.
- A screened porch lies close at hand so you can dine outside in comfort.
- The main floor master suite is a world of its own with an elegant tray ceiling, separate sitting room and fabulous master bathroom.
- On the second floor, three large bedrooms are joined by a raised loft area and a sunken rec room with wet bar.
- The attic offers tons of potential at 928 square feet and can be built out at a future data or used as storage.
- The roof is stick framed with a 12:12 main pitch and a 10:12 secondary pitch.