About This Plan
- The first thing that catches your eye about this house plan is its large front porch and abundance of dormers that give it an attractive look.
- Wonderful details such as arches throughout the house and a two-story foyer make this home a pleasure to live in.
- An enormous vaulted family room with a big fireplace will be your family's favorite place to gather.
- The master suite is located downstairs and offers a sitting room with an arched opening, tray ceilings, and its own private entrance to the back deck.
- On the second floor, there are three huge bedrooms and two full baths.
- Bedroom three and four share a jack and jill bathroom and both bedrooms exit into the loft area.
- Bedroom two is secluded on one side of the floor with a full size bathroom located just down the hall.
- An open rail hallway lets you look down into the family room and foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,681 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,156 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,525 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area