Wonderful Master Suite
About This Plan
- This impressive design exudes tradition. Among the exterior architectural elements are gables, arches, varying roof lines and a combination of stone, stucco and shingle veneers.
- Inside, both the foyer and the living room rise for two stories, adding light and volume. In the living room, built-ins flank the fireplace. The living room flows into the breakfast room and then the roomy kitchen with its central island and walk-in pantry.
- Boasting a bayed sitting area, twin walk-in closets, dual vanities, a tray ceiling in the bedroom and a vaulted ceiling in the compartmented bath, the master suite is truly special.
- A dormered bonus room is found over the garage. Both the bonus room and bedroom two have private sink areas, sharing the rest of a bathroom. The third full bath is accessed directly from bedroom three.
- A rear deck and side-entry garage complete the design.
- Foundation options: basement or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,256 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 681 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 428 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick