Wonderfully Unique Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed for a slightly sloping lot, this house plan would fit equally in the city or country. The central living area allows for the striking contrast of angled vertical lines with the more linear horizontal lines of the side wings.
- The walk-through kitchen has been thoughtfully arranged with the eating bar in the main kitchen and the dining room to the right. Kitchen features include an island cook top, double ovens and a lazy Susan.
- The right wing contains an office with full bath. Amenities include washbasin, linen storage and clothes hamper. On the lower level is an exercise room, with its own half bath.
- The living area is impressive and features extensive windows allowing for a truly panoramic view and taking full advantage of natural light. The generous utility room is also centrally located for convenience.
- The huge master suite is designed to pamper its owners. The fireplace adds warmth to this room for those cold winter nights. A bathroom the size of a small bedroom is filled with natural light from several skylights. The spa room can be entered through the master suite bathroom or from the patio.
- Designed to compliment its environment, this house plan offers the opportunity for stylish and spacious living in a home intended to make the most of available space.