Wrap-Around Covered Deck
About This Plan
- A covered porch is found on the front elevation of this hill country home plan, while in back a covered deck wraps around two sides of the house.
- In the open living area, both the morning room and the great room are overlooked from the game room above. Columns demarcate the dining room, and the kitchen offers a walk-in pantry and lots of counter and cabinet space.
- Off the foyer lies a study with a walk-in closet. This room could also be used as a fourth bedroom.
- The master suite includes direct access to the deck, two walk-in closets and a luxurious bath. Upstairs, two bedrooms are separated by the game room. The second full bath completes this floor.
- Ceilings: 9' on first floor, sloping to 10' in master bedroom; 8' on second floor.
- Plans include a detached two-car garage
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,661 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,873 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 788 sq. ft.
- Deck: 438 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 306 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,875 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 5"
- Depth: 58' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick