Wrap-Around Deck Maximizes the Views
About This Plan
- From its wrap-around deck, this vacation retreat home plan maximizes views in three directions. It is perfect for a beach setting with its entry-level shower room and storage.
- A see-through fireplace provides warmth in both the dining and living rooms. Both are open to the kitchen with its curved snack bar.
- On the lower level, the master suite opens to a patio via glass doors. Partly covered decking adjourns the patio. A walk-in closet and a two-compartment bath with a spa tub are found in the master suite.
- Two more bedrooms, each with a private bath, complete the lower level.
- Ceilings: 9' main level; 8' lower level.
- Foundation: walkout basement; other foundations available for extra fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,932 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 822 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,110 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 334 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 1,054 sq. ft.
- Entry: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss