Wrap-Around Deck with Lower Patio
About This Plan
- A wrap-around deck with lower patio makes the rustic design a place for entertaining even the largest of families. An open floor-plan with windows at every turn creates a living area brightened by natural light and beautiful views.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar large enough to seat six and overlooks the great room creating a direct view to the central fireplace and built-in on the opposite wall.
- Beyond the great room is a four-seasoned porch with soaring ceilings and an outdoor fireplace.
- The master suite takes up the entire second level and features a spacious walk-in closet with window bench, dual sinks and a whirlpool tub.
- The finished lower level includes two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bathroom, a large family room, a wet bar with curved top and direct access to the wrap around patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,244 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,453 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 921 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss