Wrap-around Outdoor Living Area
About This Plan
- Back-to-back fireplaces warm both the great room and the huge outdoor living area that wraps around this Mountain home plan.
- The huge kitchen island has a breakfast bar for informal meals or just chatting with the family chef.
- A two-sided fireplace in the first floor master suite also warms the study which could serve as a master sitting room.
- On the second floor, a loft overlooks the two-story great room.
- Each bedroom is a generous size with a Jack and Jill bath to share.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick