About This Plan
- A delightful front porch wraps around the front and side of this timeless Traditional home plan.
- The vaulted ceiling makes the great room seem huge and those in the kitchen get to enjoy the fireplace due to the open layout.
- Cathedral ceilings top the master suite too with its own romantic fireplace and large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, bedroom two has an interior balcony that overlooks the great room below.
- Storage will never be a problem with the big storage closet off the loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,463 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,609 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"