About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch with a gazebo adds outdoor living space to this country home.
- Double doors open to the family room, while the kitchen with its curved eating island flows into the dining room. Off to one side, another room could serve as either a den or a fourth bedroom. A powder room and laundry room complete the main level.
- Upstairs, the hallway contains an open study or sitting area. A full bath is shared by two secondary bedrooms and the master bedroom, which features dual walk-in closets.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,746 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 873 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 873 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 873 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss