About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch with arches and another porch off the dining room enliven the exterior of this two-story country farmhouse plan. The side-entry garage suits the home to a corner lot.
- A home office or fourth bedroom lies off the entry hall. Part of the living room rises for two stories, creating a dramatic vista from the open study area above. The kitchen, breakfast area and family room with a fireplace are open to each other.
- On the second level, the master suite features a large walk-in closet and a private bath. The secondary bedrooms on this floor share a hall bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard first level, 8' standard second level.
- Related Plan: For an alternate layout, see house plan 2141DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,453 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,331 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,122 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 60 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 183 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,319 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss