About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A wrap-around porch and an arched window set in a gable add street appeal to this two-story home plan.
- Upon entry, there is a charming plant shelf over the coat closet. To one side lies the formal dining room, while straight ahead the fireplaced great room with three windows overlooks the backyard.
- The bayed breakfast nook adjoins the islanded kitchen, where double sinks are set in a box bay. A laundry room is adjacent.
- On the bedroom floor, the tray ceiling in the master bedroom rises to nine feet, 4 inches, while a 10-foot ceiling tops another bedroom. The master suite includes walk-in closets, a bath with a whirlpool tub and a separate shower. A hall bath serves the remaining bedrooms.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction. See plan 4089DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan and 40731DB for a version using Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction.