About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch and an arched window set in a gable add street appeal to this two-story home plan.
- Upon entry, there is a charming plant shelf over the coat closet. To one side lies the formal dining room, while straight ahead the fireplaced great room with three windows overlooks the backyard.
- The bayed breakfast nook adjoins the islanded kitchen, where double sinks are set in a box bay. A laundry room is adjacent.
- On the bedroom floor, the tray ceiling in the master bedroom rises to nine feet, 4 inches, while a 10-foot ceiling tops another bedroom. The master suite includes walk-in closets, a bath with a whirlpool tub and a separate shower. A hall bath serves the remaining bedrooms.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction. See plan 4089DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan and 40731DB for a version using Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,846 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 932 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2070 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12