3 - 4
About This Plan
- A nicely detailed covered porch wraps around three sides of this farmhouse design extending the living area to the outdoors. The two-car side-entry garage includes a roomy workshop and/or storage area with large bonus and storage rooms above.
- The formal dining room is accessed either from the foyer or, through French doors, from the kitchen with its desk, pantry closet and peninsula snack bar. The bayed nook and the great room are open to the kitchen.
- Complete with two closets and a computer center, the office to the left of the foyer could also be used as a guest or home-schooling room.
- Upstairs, vaulted ceilings top the open sitting room and the master bedroom. A bonus room and storage over the garage add to the possibilities.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Need a three-car garage? See house plan 6541RF.
- Need less space? Save money with house plans 6520RF and 6534RF.
- Need more space? See house plans 6500RF, 6540RF and 6533RF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,198 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,201 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 997 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,201 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 385 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 520 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 10"
- Depth: 51' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick