About This Plan
- A covered veranda wraps around three sides of this country style home, creating a wonderful spot for relaxing in the shade.
- Vaulted ceilings in the great room and kitchen go from 8' to 12' and add to the feeling of spaciousness while a skylight brightens the hall bath.
- A corner fireplace warms the oversized great room that opens to the kitchen and dining area.
- Two bedrooms face the front while the master bedroom enjoys privacy and quiet in the rear of the home.
- Related Plan: Get a porch wrapping all four sides with house plan 88448SH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,514 sq. ft.
- Deck: 464 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 694 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss