Traditional House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch and Guest Suite
About This Plan
- Wonderful dormers and multiple gables give a richly detailed look to the exterior of this Traditional house plan.
- The guest suite right off the foyer is ideal for elderly relatives and it is separate from the other bedrooms for privacy.
- The big master suite also enjoys privacy and has double doors that open to the rear porch that wraps around the family room.
- In the kitchen, the sink faces a peninsula eating bar and has views of the rear porch and bayed breakfast nook.
- Two spacious bedrooms on the second floor each have large walk-in closets.
- Notice the handy laundry chute in the hall bathroom - a wonderful convenience.
- An unfinished bonus room gives you a huge amount of space for whatever your needs are.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 46290LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,978 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 737 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 751 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 520 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 37' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 561 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch