Wrap-around Porch with 8 Columns
About This Plan
- This Louisiana plantation-styled home plan features five double doors with a large front porch supported by 8 large columns.
- Entering into the large family room you are greeted with views of the rear porch through more double doors.
- There is plenty of room in the gourmet kitchen to spread out and cook with a center island, corner sink that overlooks the family room and a large work counter next to the fridge.
- A split floor plan places the master on the left of the house and the other two bedrooms on the right.
- The master suite has a tall 11 foot recessed ceiling making it feel very large.
- In the master bath you will find a matching recessed ceiling with a huge corner whirlpool tub, separate shower and his and her walk-in closets.
- The utility room is also large with room for a freezer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,032 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,032 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,011 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 2"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms