About This Plan
- Handsome as well as practical, this lovely Traditional house plan has two wrap-around porches for your family to enjoy.
- The dining room is nicely placed by the open foyer and near the large kitchen with its sunny breakfast nook.
- The walk-in pantry is not only large, it has two windows to help you see all your supplies.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the master suite having the best spot in the back of the house.
- Pocket doors close off the laundry room which opens on two sides for easy access from all the bedrooms.
- A two car detached garage and optional second floor office and half bath complete this practical house plan.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,288 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,288 sq. ft.
- Deck: 313 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 621 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 5"
- Depth: 78' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick