About This Plan
- This stylish Country home plan boasts both front and rear wrap-around porches.
- It also abounds with contemporary features that suit today's family.
- The impressive entry is well-illuminated and open to the second floor, flanked by the traditionally delineated dining room and parlor.
- It also provides a clear view down a wide hall to the beautiful breakfast bay.
- This nook is open to the kitchen enjoying a raised bar counter, and shares a fireplace with a large family room with access to a rear verandah.
- The versatile layout in the service area grants the side entry from the garage access to a 'mud room' in the form of a laundry/lavatory.
- Yet this room can can still function as a corridor between kitchen and dining due to clever partitioning.
- Upstairs are two large bedrooms with plenty of closet space and the vaulted master suite.
- Note the computer area in the upper hall: what a great spot to house an extra family computer!
- A study with a balcony and fireplace serves as a common area or a private component of the master suite.
- The master suite also includes a high-end ensuite bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get a front entry garage with house plan 6775MG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,388 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,217 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 276 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,388 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1168 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss