Wraparound and Screen Porches
About This Plan
- This popular design begins with a wraparound covered porch made even more charming with turned wood spindles.
- The entry opens directly into the great room, which is warmed by a woodstove.
- The adjoining dining room offers access to a screened porch for outdoor after-dinner leisure.
- A country kitchen features a center island and a breakfast bay for casual meals.
- Family bedrooms share a full bath that includes a soaking tub.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,541 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,541 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 85 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 290 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss