Wraparound Porch and an Alternate Exterior
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A wraparound porch gives this home plan a farmhouse feel. The quiet and private study is accessed via French doors from either the porch or the front entry.
- Sharing a see-through fireplace with the great room, a second porch is enclosed by glass for all-weather enjoyment.
- You'll find plenty of natural light in the dining with three walls of windows.
- The open kitchen features a curved island that extends toward the spacious great room.
- Off the garage you'll find a mud room, pantry storage and a secluded powder room.
- Upstairs, the owner's suite has an optional fireplace and boasts a vast walk-in closet that offers direct access to the laundry room. Two bedrooms and two baths complete the home plan.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 73299HS.
- Gain a 4th bedroom with house plan 73286HS and 73102HS (4-car garage).