Wraparound Porch and an Alternate Exterior
About This Plan
- A wraparound porch gives this home plan a farmhouse feel. The quiet and private study is accessed via French doors from either the porch or the front entry.
- Sharing a see-through fireplace with the great room, a second porch is enclosed by glass for all-weather enjoyment.
- You'll find plenty of natural light in the dining with three walls of windows.
- The open kitchen features a curved island that extends toward the spacious great room.
- Off the garage you'll find a mud room, pantry storage and a secluded powder room.
- Upstairs, the owner's suite has an optional fireplace and boasts a vast walk-in closet that offers direct access to the laundry room. Two bedrooms and two baths complete the home plan.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 73299HS.
- Gain a 4th bedroom with house plan 73286HS and 73102HS (4-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,771 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss