You Can Not Miss Out
About This Plan
- With a deck to the front, this vacation home won't miss out on any outdoor fun. The living and dining rooms are dominated by a window wall that takes advantage of the view. A high vaulted ceiling and wood-burning fireplace create a warm atmosphere.
- The U-shaped kitchen, with an adjoining laundry room, is open to the dining room with a pass-through counter.
- Note the deck beyond the kitchen and the full wall closet by the laundry.
- The master bedroom to the rear utilizes a full bath with a large linen closet.
- Two family bedrooms upstairs share a full bath that includes a skylight.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space, please specify preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,042 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 35' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss