Your Own Country Estate
About This Plan
- Be the owner of your own country estate -- this two-story home plan gives the look and feel of grand-style living without the expense of large square footage.
- The entry leads to a massive foyer and great hall. There's space enough here for living and dining areas.
- Two window seats in the great hall overlook the rear veranda. You'll also find two fireplaces - one warms the living area, while another looks through the dining room to the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Off the nook a screened porch offers casual dining space for warm weather.
- The master suite has another fireplace and window seat and adjoins a luxurious master bath with separate tub and shower.
- The large master closet is approximately 7' 8" by 6'1".
- Upstairs, look down at guests in the great hall. Three more bedrooms and two baths round out this floor, with two of the bedrooms opening to the balcony.
- A separate apartment over the garage adds 506 square feet and includes its own living room, kitchen and bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,361 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,566 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 795 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 517 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,566 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 3"
- Depth: 55' 1"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss