Your Own French Country Castle
About This Plan
- A grand covered entry turret ushers you into this dashing French Country estate.
- The open layout lets you see straight back through the formal living room and sideways into the formal dining room.
- With a big bow window and a coffered ceiling, the living room becomes an elegant place to entertain.
- The gents library has a reading nook and two-sided fireplace shared with the master bedroom and there's even a dedicated exercise room so you never have to leave home.
- The master bedroom is especially large and boasts a coffered ceiling that will draw your eyes upwards.
- But there's even more luxury in store for homeowners with an enormous walk-in closet that has a built-in ironing board and a stunning master bathroom complete with dressing room.
- The opulent kitchen has two islands plus a peninsula eating bar, a giant walk-in pantry and wonderful views of the breakfast nook and family room with fireplace.
- Captain's quarters on the second floor give you the man cave of your dreams with a wet bar and two double doors leading out to a second floor balcony.
- Bedroom 4 has an observatory space that looks down into the family room below.
- There's bonus space and attic storage too so you can expand even more if you want.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,542 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,708 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,079 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 111' 0"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1091 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick