Zero Lot Contemporary
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The three-bedroom house plan is a contemporary stucco home designed with a zero lot line concept in mind. It is only 38 feet wide and has no windows along the right side.
- This design adds additional privacy along one of the lot lines, or is used when constructing two mirror-image units in a duplex configuration.
- If these concerns aren't relevant, windows could be added, but the home is already richly glassed. The rear of the house plan has more windows than walls, facing out across a covered terrace that can be screened. Sliding glass doors provide access from the kitchen/nook area and master suite.
- From the dining room is an enclosed courtyard which can be seen through wide windows, crowned by an arched transom. Inside, a columned archway echoes the graceful curves of the windows and defines the boundary between the dining room and the airy, vaulted living room.
- Counter and storage spaces are plentiful in the kitchen. A powder room is centrally located, close to the front door and a pass-through utility room opens into the garage.
- Amenities in the generous master suite include a walk-in closet, linen storage, oversized shower, twin basins and an enclosed water closet. A small arched window brightens the stairwell leading upstairs to two more bedrooms that share a compartmentalized bathroom.