Zero Lot Country French House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This Zero Lot Country French house plan feels bigger than its 1,408 square feet.
- The plan is designed to fit on lots with zero lot lines but the home can be built on any style lot you have.
- The front door opens to the family room where your guests will be greeted with a defining 10' recessed ceiling.
- The master bedroom features a great walk in closet and a master bath with a garden tub and separate shower.
- Bedroom number 3 also has a walk in closet.
- Around the back is a carport for two cars with storage, which could be transformed into a garage if you would like.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- Storage: 93 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 2"
- Depth: 65' 11"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick