Zero Lot Line Narrow House Plan
About This Plan
- This house plan is perfect for a narrow or zero lot line with its slender footprint.
- The 16' ceiling in the Foyer opens to an elegant dining room. Beyond, the family room is open to the kitchen. The breakfast bar and fireplace are two nice touches.
- An outdoor lounge is there for fresh air and enjoying the views.
- The master suite is located at the rear of the home and features a luxurious bath and huge wardrobe area.
- Two family bedrooms are located on the opposite side of this house plan and share a full bath and large walk-in closets
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior in reverse layout with house plan 36409TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"