Zoned for Great Entertaining With Country Appeal
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This comfortable 1-1/2 story house plan is designed for entertaining. It features an open flowing plan with excellent circulation, including a quiet location for the main floor master suite.
- Among the master suite's highlights are a sunny sitting area, tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a corner spa tub in the bath.
- Decorative columns introduce the expansive Great Room, which features a fireplace, built-in shelves and a serving counter shared with the kitchen.
- A handy office just off the entry doubles as a guest room, and has private access to a full bath. A full bath near the rear door from the kitchen would serve a backyard pool.
- Ceilings: 9'6".
- Foundation: basement, crawl space. Specify your preference when ordering.
- Related Plans: Downsize with a 2-car garage and a reverse layout with house plans 3801JA and 3838JA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,196 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick