Zoned for Privacy
About This Plan
- The floor plan of this country-style home is zoned for maximum privacy, with the oversized great room separating the bedroom wing from the remaining rooms. Most areas incorporate distinctive ceiling treatments.
- A high-ceilinged gallery provides easy access to both wings. The great room features a high stepped ceiling, a fireplace flanked by built-ins, and sliders to the terrace. Elliptical transoms decorate the tops of these doors and the doors from the breakfast room and master bedroom to the covered porch in back.
- he great room flows into the bright breakfast room and then into the kitchen, complete with angled eating bar, pantry closet and abundant counter space. A formal dining room is handy to the kitchen.
- Filled with luxury, the master suite includes an alcove that can be used for either a linear closet or built-ins, plus a superbath with a make-up vanity, linen closet, large his and her walk-in closets and basins, garden tub and steam shower with its own seat.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,018 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,018 sq. ft.
- Deck: 35 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick