1-Bed Bungalow Plan with Front Porch
About This Plan
- Live large in this compact, 1-bedroom bungalow plan with loads of exterior charm and curb appeal.
- At 941 square feet of living space, this design is a part of the trending tiny home collection.
- The front porch spans the width of the front elevation, and welcomes you directly into the open living / dining room / kitchen area. A fireplace anchors the left wall.
- U-shaped cabinets and counters create a comfortable kitchen, which includes bar-height seating for casual meals.
- The bedroom features a walk-in closet and neighbors the full bath and a closet with a stackable washer / dryer unit.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 941 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 941 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 27' 8"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick