1-Bed Bungalow Plan with Garage
About This Plan
- Enjoy tiny living with this 1-bedroom, bungalow plan, clad in shakes and horizontal siding. One garage bay completes the design.
- A charming front porch welcomes you home, and leads into the combined living room and kitchen.
- When entering from the garage, a coat closet is conveniently located nearby for quick and easy access.
- The bedroom is rear facing, and features a walk-in closet and full bathroom.
- With 810 square feet, a simple lifestyle is suggested, while keeping the budget in mind.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 810 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 810 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 300 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss