1-Bed Craftsman-inspired Home Plan with Open Living Space
About This Plan
- Tapered columns and a touch of texture-rich stone grace the front elevation of this 1-bedroom home plan.
- The majority of the 710 square feet of living space is open to one another, which provides an intimate environment for daily living.
- A vaulted ceiling rises above the combined kitchen, dining area, and living room, making the space feel larger.
- The 11' by 11' master bedroom features a tray ceiling and walk-in closet, and neighbors the full bath. The laundry closet is located directly across from the master bedroom for convenience.
- A rear, covered porch gives the BBQ extraordinaire a space to grill, while enjoying the surrounding landscape.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 710 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 710 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 58 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 95 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss