1-Bed Tiny House Plan with Fireplace
About This Plan
- Enjoy tiny living with this 664 square foot home, clad in horizontal siding, with loads of charm.
- A coat closet is conveniently located just inside the front entry, as well as the shared living spaces in an open format.
- A fireplace anchors the left wall, and L-shaped, kitchen counters utilize the wall space on the opposite side of the home.
- The bedroom attaches to the rear of the home, and includes a walk-in closet behind a pocket door.
- The full bath in the hallway features a linen closet for additional storage, and is located across from the utility closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 664 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 36' 8"
- Max ridge height: 16' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss