1000 Square Foot 2 Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Wood timbers sit atop square bases and support the front porch with vaulted center section on this 2-bed 1,050 square foot Craftsman home plan. Windows in the gable above let light inside the vaulted living room and kitchen.
- The front of the house is open left to right and gives you an entertaining space under a 16' vaulted ceiling.
- Bedrooms - each with their own bathroom - are in back and a laundry room is roomy enough for a standard washer and dryer.
Basement Option Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss