1050 Square Feet 2 Bedroom 2 Story Country Cabin
About This Plan
- Windows fill the gabled end of this cabin-style house plan letting light into the front and a dormer on the right lets light into the upstairs on this 1,050 square foot country cabin house plan.
- The living room and dining room ceilings vault from 9' to 17' high giving the home an airy feel.
- A 3' by 5'6" island and pantry under the stairs help maximize your space in the kitchen which is separated from the open living space by a beam.
- The landing at the top of the stairs looks out across an open rail to the open space below and out the windows in front. Through the door, you'll find the second bedroom complete with walk-in closet and a bathroom with shower.
- Related Plan: Turn the bedroom into a loft with house plan 52305WM (949 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 816 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss